Thursday 19 January 2012

Let's walk together....


Let’s walk together whilst time does permit
Hands clasped together such a beautiful fit

Synchronised footsteps in time with another
Secrets are shared that we long to discover

Sunset is approaching a breath taking sight
Time spent together as day becomes night

Admiring such beauty the sunset we share
A breathtaking view which cannot compare

Tenderness and warmth flows from within
Your hand in mine, the touch of your skin

May I walk forever with you by my side

(c) Nicola Marinkovic

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! What a lovely set of thoughts gelled into one delicious poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this, Nicky. So glad that I came upon it while perusing for poems. Your words made me pause and remember that still, quiet place within:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete