Sunday 22 May 2011

Try To Change Me

Please don't try to change me you once liked who I was
It's what brought us together now you act like I am lost
I am the person I always was, just older from the years
It's not good enough anymore, it just ends up with tears

I finally love who I am, I hoped that you loved me too
I can't change who I am, for I am me and you are you
Do not try and put me down, for things that I may do
Two people make a relationship, why am I the issue?

For nobody is perfect, that would include you and me
I am happy with who I am please except my honesty
Don't take away this person or try change who I maybe
You're the one who isn't happy, I'm just happy being me

© Nicola Marinkovic

2 comments:

  1. good thinkings.I am happy with who I am....these feelings make a person strong innermost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never let anyone change the person you are,kind caring and funny,lots of love,criff richard xxx

    ReplyDelete