Thursday 16 June 2011

For Father's Day

My Dad is very special to me; I think he’s a fantastic fellow
He only ever wants the best for me, will always be my hero
He protects me and keeps me safe, whenever I am in trouble
Whenever I may need him; he is there and extremely helpful

He gave me high expectations, of everything a man should be
No matter how difficult I was, he’s always been there for me
For this I will always be grateful and I hope that he does know
I appreciate everything he’s done for me, I hope that this shows

He has always been the strong one, who holds all of us together
For these reasons I will always love him and cherish him forever
He never asks much of anyone, just to be honest and to be true
He stands before all the family; their is nothing he would not do

I am proud of the man that he is; I love him with all of my heart
I enjoy the time we’re together and miss him when we are apart
He is always their to guide me; shows an interest in all that I do
I thank him for all that he does and I value him everyday too

© Nicola Marinkovic

No comments:

Post a Comment