Sunday 4 September 2011

Fascination

Alone in the woods when darkness starts to fall
My heart begins racing, my skin starts to crawl
I wonder if there’s a chance I may see you here
Anxiously waiting whilst suppressing inner fear

Just a glimpse of your face the scent of your skin
Will ease my anxiety and feed my passion within
To you I’m a stranger but yet you fascinate me so
I can sense that you are different, why I don’t know

I’ve watched you many times, in your secret place
The brightness from the moon revealing your face
Your skin is so pale and your eyes look stone cold
You take my breath away, what secrets do you hold

© Nicola Marinkovic

2 comments:

  1. Lovely flow to your peom Nicky ! And chilling all the way through - a great read ! :) Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic poem,very Vampire Diaries lol,luv from anon xxx

    ReplyDelete