Friday 18 March 2011

Would you love me the same

Do you care how I will look twenty years from now
Would you love me the same, do you really know how

You will feel when I no longer look like as I do
When my body has aged would that bother you?

When my face shows the lines the years have provided
Would you love me the same if I then just decided

To erase all those years with plastic surgery
Change the way that I look, could that really be me?

Would you love me the same if I looked younger than you
Wore a face with no expression and all the vanity too

Would I be happy with the changes or just want more
Change the body I had been given until I wasn't so sure

Who I was, where I'd gone, who this person could be
Would you love me the same if I was no longer me?

© Nicola Marinkovic

No comments:

Post a Comment